Sentences using the word hurts. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use hurts in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hurts.
- A little quickness of voice there is which rather hurts the ear. (4)
- But you may not at first see where the spoiling hurts him. (10)
- Durance hurts no one. (10)
- He has an unbearably high estimate of me, and it hurts me. (10)
- I would bring in a candle, but it hurts her eyes. (10)
- It is a grief to me to know that she is sordid: it hurts my vanity the more. (10)
- Only, it hurts me to see beauty in a place like this. (8)
- When a person hurts us we get it back on them. (8)
- You have not surely to be reminded that it hurts them; the weight is immense. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hurts. Perhaps also see a sentence for heat and ways to use hunted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hurts in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.