Sentences using the word hypocrite. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use hypocrite in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hypocrite.
- A stout deceiver has his merits, but a feeble hypocrite applying to friends to fortify him in his shifts and tergiversations must provoke contempt. (10)
- But an honest woman who is a feeling woman, when she consents to play hypocrite, cannot do it by halves. (10)
- He is no hypocrite now. (4)
- Hypocrite of genius, eh? (8)
- Hypocrite to that extreme? (10)
- I pretended, like a miserable hypocrite, that she did not love me at all. (10)
- Say she was a little hypocrite, if you like, when the blood came to her cheeks under his eyes. (10)
- She would have had me, if I had thought proper to think as she thinks, or play hypocrite, and pretend to. (10)
- The hypocrite wanted to catch the fever, but he was too old. (10)
- The world is ruthless, dear friends, because the world is hypocrite! (10)
- You were about to give me the answer of a hypocrite. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hypocrite. Perhaps also see a sentence for heartless and ways to use hyde in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hypocrite in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.