A sentence using the word identity. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use identity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for identity.
- Already in the afternoon he passed posters announcing the identity of the dead man, and bought the papers to see what they said. (8)
- And there was a label on them, telling their great age, to maintain their identity. (10)
- For this kind of criticism there has even recently been claimed an actual identity with creation. (8)
- His remembrance absolutely ceased with an event, and yet his character, his personality, his identity fully persisted. (9)
- In London, my dear old fellow, you lose your identity. (10)
- It transformed the face that his imagination had created behind the coffin lid; the contrast became a resemblance; the resemblance grew to identity. (1)
- It was not until the man had got out of sight and hearing that his identity was disclosed by a revealing light from memory. (1)
- The pleasure of the world is to bowl down our soldierly letter I; to encroach on our identity, soil our niceness. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for identity. Perhaps also see a sentence for intruded and ways to use ideas in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use identity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.