Idleness sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use idleness in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for idleness.
- At last I flung away idleness and came to a good resolution; and I carried it through. (10)
- But those who have made the experiment are of a different way of thinking, and count it the most arduous form of idleness. (2)
- Have the goodness not to charge me with idleness. (8)
- He abused idleness, and by implication the dilettante insurgency fostering it. (10)
- He awoke to it slowly, from a desolation in which he tasted the last bitter of homesickness, the utter misery of idleness and listlessness. (9)
- He had no notion of giving her a lot of money to enable a fellow he knew nothing about to live on in idleness. (8)
- He had no vices, unless absolute idleness ensuing uninterruptedly upon a remotely demonstrated unfitness for business can be called a vice. (9)
- I really am quite ashamed of my idleness; but in this horrid place one can find time for nothing. (4)
- Its luxury and idleness had told upon each of them with diverse effect. (9)
- Like other people who have always been idle, he did not consider his idleness a vice. (9)
- Lynde had not grown up in dissolute idleness without acquiring some of the arts of self-defence which are called manly. (9)
- The yacht is delicious idleness, but it is idleness. (10)
- Yes, the power to enjoy and spread enjoyment: and let idleness envy both! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for idleness. Perhaps also see a sentence for ironically and ways to use idly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use idleness in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.