Sentences for illuminated. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use illuminated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for illuminated.
- A few of the windows with closed blinds were illuminated; the inmates of those rooms were dressing to come down. (1)
- But when she laughed she illuminated you; where she stepped she made the earth hers. (10)
- He thrust his white face forward into the illuminated opening. (1)
- Issuing and beholding her, his face became illuminated as by a stroke of sunlight. (10)
- The flame illuminated that side of the face, the other was in deep shadow. (1)
- The flames illuminated her as she descended. (10)
- The presence of Miss Dale illuminated him as the burning taper lights up consecrated plate. (10)
- The thought was tonic for an instant and illuminated him springingly. (10)
- When he had done so, it was as though she had been illuminated, as when light is put in the hollow of a pumpkin. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for illuminated. Perhaps also see a sentence for isolated and ways to use ill in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use illuminated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.