Sentences for imaginary. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use imaginary in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for imaginary.
- Collins, to be sure, was neither sensible nor agreeable; his society was irksome, and his attachment to her must be imaginary. (4)
- I reproached the vessel in argument for some imaginary inconsistency. (10)
- In what imaginary act of friendship can you here defend yourself? (4)
- Several times he took a poignant imaginary leave of her and of the earth, tears oozing out of his eyes. (8)
- The event acquitted her of all the fancifulness, and all the selfishness of imaginary complaints. (4)
- You would rob it of its simplicity by imaginary improvement! (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for imaginary. Perhaps also see a sentence for ill and ways to use implacable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use imaginary in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.