A sentence for the word imitation. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use imitation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for imitation.
- By what he said of Miss Dale, he proposed that lady for imitation. (10)
- Educate your men to form a band, you shame dexterous trickery and imitation sounds. (10)
- He cared nothing for that; the spectacle pleased, and he danced with glee in imitation of the wavering flames. (1)
- His greatness blots out its history, his name fills the city; the thought of him is its chiefest imitation and largest hospitality. (9)
- Pendyce had formed in imitation of that at dear old Strathbegally, was a virgin orchard of pear and cherry trees. (8)
- She stood near the little running ripple of the flat sea-water, as it hurried from a long streaked back to a tiny imitation of spray. (10)
- The rescuing her from death would be a poor imitation of worn-out heroes. (10)
- Walls of a rich green surmounted the oak dado; a heavy metal chandelier hung by a chain from a ceiling divided by imitation beams. (8)
- You discerned the imitation of the type, you acknowledged the inferior compositor. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for imitation. Perhaps also see a sentence for intensity and ways to use imperiously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use imitation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.