Sentences for imminent. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use imminent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for imminent.
- But even if it were probable and imminent, what could you do? (9)
- He was incapable of guessing that it might apply forcibly to Vittoria, who had undertaken a grave, perilous, and imminent work. (10)
- In the imminent hour Carlo had recognized his position as Merthyr with the wisdom of years looked on it. (10)
- Not that I am any further persecuted by the dread that I am in imminent danger here. (10)
- Nothing but her locked lips betrayed her vision of imminent doom. (10)
- The extension of the period named for quitting England made it more imminent m her imagination than when it was a matter of hours. (10)
- The hour was too full of imminent grief for either of the three to regard this scene as other than a gross intrusion ended. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for imminent. Perhaps also see a sentence for ill and ways to use implacable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use imminent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.