Immunity sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use immunity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for immunity.
- For if so, then would a celibate clergy have grant of immunity. (10)
- His cab stopped in front of a small house of that peculiar buff colour which implies a long immunity from paint. (8)
- Pasmer, of course, went and came at his club with perfect immunity. (9)
- They would cheat, not only one another but the consumers, with virtual immunity. (7)
- We all recognize their right to lie at rest, with immunity from all that is harsh and violent. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for immunity. Perhaps also see a sentence for ill-natured and ways to use imputing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use immunity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.