How do you use imperfectly in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, professors, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use imperfectly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for imperfectly.
- He had but imperfectly succeeded. (8)
- He heard the wild scudding voice imperfectly: it reminded him of a string of winter geese changeing waters. (10)
- He left the bed and strode round it, going in the guise of an urgent somnambulist, or ghost bearing burden of an imperfectly remembered mission. (10)
- She had been changing her frock, and was still imperfectly clothed; a striking figure before her glass. (8)
- The respectful formality of the posture imperfectly concealed the irony of the question, but I was not of the kind to be easily silenced. (7)
- We had learnt our lesson imperfectly. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for imperfectly. Perhaps also see a sentence for inexhaustible and ways to use imagination in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use imperfectly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.