A sentence using the word implored. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use implored in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for implored.
- And I have implored him to spare me. (10)
- Chillon and I had her by each hand, implored her to leave that impossible Whitechapel, and she trembled, not a drop was shed by her. (10)
- He implored March to promise that it should never happen again; be said their only hope was in the immediate cheapening of the whole affair. (9)
- He no longer implored her; he put the case on common ground. (10)
- Looking about, he beheld Wilfrid, who implored him to take his place for two minutes. (10)
- Maddalena hung over her with a frightened face, and implored her to come and look at the signora, who seemed not at all well. (9)
- March lamented her hard fate, and implored him to hurry it together before any one came, he contrived to reconstruct it in its new place. (9)
- Smoothing his clean square chin and thick moustache hastily, with outspread thumb and fingers, he implored them to spare his nerves. (10)
- The landlady implored her to speak him fair, and reflect on the desperate things he might attempt. (10)
- The praying for it, each knew, implored their joint will to decree the perilous blessing. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for implored. Perhaps also see a sentence for intriguing and ways to use improve in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use implored in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.