Sentences with impress. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use impress in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for impress.
- How could they impress the jury with a belief which they did not themselves venture to affirm? (7)
- I am afraid you had an inattentive governess, who did not impress upon you the duty of recognizing friends when you meet them! (10)
- If I could impress and impound him to marry Mary Paynham, I should be glad. (10)
- It does not so impress me now. (7)
- Let me impress it on you. (10)
- March perceived that she was trying to impress them with her consequence. (9)
- She had previously noticed an old priest, whose countenance bore the impress of genuine kindness of heart. (5)
- She took the pillow up, holding it as if reluctant to shake out the impress of his cheek, dropped it, and turned round. (8)
- The Italians are so much more sympathetic than the Germans and English, and they saw that you wanted to impress them. (9)
- The fact that something more than a tailor was speaking seemed to impress them. (10)
- Why, then, he would have to impress his own mysteriously deep character on her portion of understanding. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for impress. Perhaps also see a sentence for influenced and ways to use impresario in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use impress in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.