A sentence using the word imprisoned. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use imprisoned in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for imprisoned.
- Ashurst raised one of her imprisoned hands and put his lips to it. (8)
- He has been imprisoned for a crime of which he is eventually declared not to have been properly convicted. (7)
- Houses imprisoned us, I thought a lost father was never to be discovered by remaining in them. (10)
- I am bound to do all that lies in my power for this imprisoned man. (10)
- She imprisoned him for some trespass, and had come stealing in to rescue him, when those two entered the room. (10)
- The side abutting the river is inhabited by Dame Philiberte, whom her husband imprisoned for attempting to take her pleasure in travel. (10)
- To the imprisoned one, shivering under the public covering, there came suddenly a noise of bolts and chains. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for imprisoned. Perhaps also see a sentence for intimately and ways to use improved in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use imprisoned in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.