A sentence for the word improper. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use improper in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for improper.
- He looked straight at Shelton, and his uncompromising glance gave an impression of fierce loneliness; altogether, an improper person to belong to such a club. (8)
- He told two or three stories verging on the improper, a concession to the company, for his stories were not used to verging. (8)
- He wants me to dance with him again, though I tell him that it is a most improper thing, and entirely against the rules. (4)
- Her own behaviour had been so very improper! (4)
- Indeed he has no improper pride. (4)
- It is highly improper. (4)
- Nothing could be more improper than the whole business. (4)
- She was persuaded to believe the engagement a wrong thing: indiscreet, improper, hardly capable of success, and not deserving it. (4)
- The higher his deserts, the more improper for me ever to have thought of him. (4)
- Yes, yes; the mother, of course, is an improper person to have anything to do with them. (8)
- Your conduct here has been most improper. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for improper. Perhaps also see a sentence for intensity and ways to use imperiously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use improper in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.