Use impulses in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use impulses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for impulses.
- But experience seems to contradict this theory, or else people often act contrary to their convictions and impulses. (9)
- But to be yoked to a creature of impulses! (10)
- He and Gower were struck by a common thought of the extraordinary burdens his indulgence in impulses drew upon him. (10)
- He understood and trusted the man after that, warmed in thinking how politic his impulses could be. (10)
- He was old enough to strangle his impulses, if necessary, or any of the brood less fiery than the junction of his passions. (10)
- His impulses to kindness could be politic. (10)
- If I had been left quite to my own lawless impulses, I think I should have called upon your padrone at once. (9)
- Lovell went to Wrexby Church, the spirit of that lady leading her to follow her own impulses, which were mostly in opposition. (10)
- Quick in her impulses, she dismissed it. (10)
- These impulses were constantly renewed in the days which followed, while desperation grew within her. (8)
- This pride of hers took part even in her many generous impulses, kind actions which she did rather secretly and scoffed at herself for doing. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for impulses. Perhaps also see a sentence for impartial and ways to use imperfectly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use impulses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.