How to use inaudible in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use inaudible in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for inaudible.
- A few inaudible commands from an invisible leader had placed us in order of battle. (7)
- At what inaudible summons, at what gentle touch of Nature, are all these sleepers thus recalled in the same hour to life? (2)
- Her tremor was for once hardly perceptible; the beating of her paddles was subdued to an almost inaudible rhythm. (7)
- His comrades in that ghostly domain were invisible and inaudible. (1)
- His mother drew a long breath, which she tried to render inaudible. (9)
- Lavender, standing where he was, to the very marrow, and he fell into such confusion of spirit that his words became inaudible. (8)
- The garden was perfectly still, the sea seemed to slumber, and, if a wave lapped the shore, it was with a low, almost inaudible murmur. (5)
- The matron was shaking hands with people right and left, and exchanging inaudible banalities with them. (9)
- The murmurs concerning the sour privileges to be granted by a Lazzeruola were inaudible. (10)
- Their eyebrows and inaudible lips conversed eloquently. (10)
- Then she listened motionlessly while he poured a rapid stream of visible but inaudible words. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for inaudible. Perhaps also see a sentence for inference and ways to use incredulity in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use inaudible in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.