Sentence with word incidentally. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use incidentally in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for incidentally.
- At last she wrote, touching the report incidentally. (10)
- But, on the other hand, I have thought it right to tell her incidentally that you will be married in the Summer of this year. (10)
- Humanity in general was omitted, but not the upper classes, nor, incidentally, the country which belonged to them. (8)
- Incidentally he expressed a wish to see her. (10)
- It had an air of reversing their positions while she listened to the charge of folly, and incidentally replied. (10)
- It may be that he is also, incidentally, its true benefactor. (8)
- Lady Camper had deigned to impart some of her own, incidentally; that she was of Welsh blood, and born among the mountains. (10)
- Lady Charlotte mentioned incidentally her want of a tutor for her grandson Leo during the winter holidays. (10)
- She reminded him, incidentally that her aunt would arrive early next day. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for incidentally. Perhaps also see a sentence for intending and ways to use incongruity in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use incidentally in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.