Incline example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use incline in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for incline.
- Brinkley, whom she addressed, was of that obesity which seems often to incline people to sarcasm. (9)
- Dacier butted against the stringing wind, that kept him at a rocking incline to his left for a mile. (10)
- Farina saw him beckon back once, and the next instant he was lost round an incline of the highest peak. (10)
- I incline to think they are, and I will try to say why I think so, if I may do so without offence. (9)
- I incline with British juries to do rough justice to the victims. (10)
- So social a man could not otherwise incline. (10)
- We have to speculate which way does the giant incline to go? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for incline. Perhaps also see a sentence for in and ways to use interwound in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use incline in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.