Sentences for incredulity. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use incredulity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for incredulity.
- At last, with mysterious roguishness, he inquired what it contained, and on being answered, shook his head with kindly incredulity. (2)
- At such times she astonished him by taking his most solemn histrionics with flippant incredulity, and even burlesquing them. (9)
- He even looked at her with a smile of affected incredulity. (4)
- He had, he said, encountered incredulity. (10)
- His face was almost comic, so wrinkled up with incredulity. (8)
- She clung insanely to her incredulity. (10)
- The signs of this were so fine that when she reported them March laughed in scornful incredulity. (9)
- Virginia dismissed the forlornest of efforts at incredulity. (10)
- You take it as a matter of course: you should exhibit some sparkling incredulity. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for incredulity. Perhaps also see a sentence for ill and ways to use interpreted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use incredulity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "incredulity in a sentence", visited this page.