A sentence using the word incurred. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use incurred in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for incurred.
- He handed me a cheque for the payment of debts incurred in my recent adventures. (10)
- Ladies whom he had only heard of as ladies of some beauty incurred his wrath for having lovers or taking husbands. (10)
- March and myself had incurred by letting our sympathy for her run away with us. (9)
- Mention of her beauty incurred a reprimand. (10)
- My late adventurous life taught me that I incurred an obligation by it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for incurred. Perhaps also see a sentence for intriguing and ways to use introspection in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use incurred in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.