How do you use indefinite in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use indefinite in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for indefinite.
- An indefinite resentment at Riversley was the feeling I grew conscious of after very fast walking. (10)
- His stay became indefinite. (4)
- Some indefinite scheme was in his head in this treatment of his son. (10)
- The passengers glanced at one another; the two table-stewards, with their napkins in their hands, smiled vaguely, and made some indefinite movements. (9)
- Yes, one can see an indefinite future for advertising in that way. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for indefinite. Perhaps also see a sentence for indolent and ways to use inhabited in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use indefinite in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.