Sentences with india. English majors, teachers, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use india in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for india.
- Even when he first went to India he had had no eye for a sunset. (8)
- He served in the Peninsula, served in Canada, served in India, volunteered for any chance of distinction. (10)
- Her complexion had been ruined by long residence in India, and might unkindly have been called fawn-coloured. (8)
- His voyage from India gave him sight of Napoleon on the rocky island. (10)
- I asked you when I was leaving India, how long I was to keep it by me. (10)
- I read of his deeds in India and quivered. (10)
- India was for the land with the largest sea-board. (10)
- Should we go on administering India if it were dead loss? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for india. Perhaps also see a sentence for ingratiating and ways to use investments in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use india in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.