Use the word indicating in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use indicating in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for indicating.
- Comments on the pretty play, indicating a reminiscent acquaintance with it, and the capacity for critical observations, were started. (10)
- He had the art of indicating darkly. (10)
- He spoke as one indicating a thread to suggest a cable. (10)
- Sir Purcell interpreted this as indicating the beginning of their alienation. (10)
- Toward nightfall they heard shots up a rock-strewn combe of the lower slopes; desultory shots indicating rifle-firing at long range. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for indicating. Perhaps also see a sentence for interpret and ways to use inanimate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use indicating in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.