Sentence with word indifferently. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use indifferently in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for indifferently.
- At the most we could muster a few old ships, a couple of experimental vessels of war, and twenty-five thousand soldiers indifferently weaponed. (10)
- He opened the other indifferently. (10)
- He was walking under the trees beside a lady, talking to her, not indifferently. (10)
- She spoke in modest manner, or it might be indifferently, without a flaunting of either. (10)
- She tried at once to take his head into her arms, but could not see it, and succeeded indifferently. (8)
- Wilfrid gazed on them all indifferently, waiting for the moment to strike a final blow. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for indifferently. Perhaps also see a sentence for intelligibly and ways to use incensed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use indifferently in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.