A sentence for the word individually. University students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use individually in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for individually.
- Individually, he liked his fellow-guests, but he found himself observing them. (8)
- Individually, it may be moral with us; collectively, it is material-gross wrongs, gross hungers. (10)
- Let me add, individually as much poorer. (10)
- Of the lady, individually, Emma thought very little. (4)
- The wrong is somewhere in me individually. (9)
- They ranged about her, individually unnoticed. (10)
- To herself, individually, it was most tempting. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for individually. Perhaps also see a sentence for interests and ways to use instruments in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use individually in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.