A sentence for the word ineffable. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use ineffable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ineffable.
- But why was this ineffable blessing denied to them? (10)
- Gestures and heaven-sent eyeballs invoke to display the ineffable. (10)
- He loved freedom, loathed the subjection of a partnership; could undergo it only in adoration of an ineffable splendour. (10)
- His contempt for our weak intellects is ineffable. (10)
- Ineffable disdain curled off her sweet olive visage. (10)
- No one could speak for thinking what he must be thinking of when the ineffable calamity of his home befell it. (9)
- The air smelled sweet in the shade of the tamarisk; there was ineffable peace. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ineffable. Perhaps also see a sentence for intentional and ways to use insist in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ineffable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.