How to use infancy in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use infancy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for infancy.
- And all the better; I repeat, it is the better that you should have them over in the infancy of the alliance. (10)
- Berry, as if she had branded a mark on it in infancy. (10)
- From their infancy, they have been intended for each other. (4)
- Giles, surnamed the Bantam, on account of some forgotten sally of his youth or infancy, moved and looked elephantine. (10)
- No one who had ever seen Catherine Morland in her infancy would have supposed her born to be an heroine. (4)
- Senility, like infancy, is fond of plain outlines for the laying on of its paints. (10)
- She will be disagreeable in infancy, and correct herself as she grows older. (4)
- The period of our duality should be one as irresponsible in your eyes as that of our infancy. (10)
- This lady was one of my nearest relations, an orphan from her infancy, and under the guardianship of my father. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for infancy. Perhaps also see a sentence for infants and ways to use ingeniously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use infancy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.