Sentence with word infectious. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use infectious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for infectious.
- He was smiling; there was a sort of twinkle in his smile, too, that Malloring found infectious! (8)
- His laugh, soft and infectious, was very attractive, though that word, she had heard, was now quite old-fashioned. (8)
- History, like the air we breathe, must be in motion to keep us uncorrupt: otherwise its ancient homes are infectious. (10)
- I hope not of a putrid infectious sort. (4)
- Infectious too, perhaps, for he began to have an itch to justify himself, if not to convert her. (8)
- That smile, faintly impudent, was so infectious, that Gyp was melted to a slight response. (8)
- There was apparently nothing infectious in the smile. (1)
- What is so infectious as delight? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for infectious. Perhaps also see a sentence for insulting and ways to use inscrutably in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use infectious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.