Sentences using the word inflicted. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use inflicted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for inflicted.
- But he had inflicted a monstrous disturbance on the man he meant in his rash, decisive way to elevate, if not benefit. (10)
- But the evident pain he inflicted moved his pity, which helped to restore his conception of the beauty of her character. (10)
- But whatever they were, they had ceased to nurse an injury or feel the pain for having inflicted it. (10)
- I ceased to think of the suffering inflicted on me by my grandfather. (10)
- Is it your impression that the cane inflicted the injury? (8)
- The personal burdens inflicted on him by her ladyship he prayed for patience to endure. (10)
- They tussled, and each having inflicted an unpleasant squeeze on the other, they came apart by mutual consent, and exchanged half-length blows. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for inflicted. Perhaps also see a sentence for indignation and ways to use injury in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use inflicted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.