Sentences for informing. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use informing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for informing.
- And yet, upon reflection, he decided not to leave her, peremptorily informing her to that effect. (10)
- As they were all about to eat, a policeman commanded them to quit the spot, informing them that he knew both them and their dodges. (10)
- But the fear informing it prevented it from being venturesome. (10)
- Collins attending them to point out its beauties, and Lady Catherine kindly informing them that it was much better worth looking at in the summer. (4)
- He opened his heart to eyes that had looked into others before his, less for the sake of exploiting than of informing himself. (9)
- Lawrence, Aminta sent a letter to Lord Ormont at his hotel in Paris, informing him of the position of affairs. (10)
- Lydia left a few lines for his wife, informing her of their intention. (4)
- Mortimer, informing me that he intended to publish a new satirical journal, which he wished me to write. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for informing. Perhaps also see a sentence for ill and ways to use intuitively in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use informing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.