How to use inhabited in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use inhabited in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for inhabited.
- A room at an inn was always damp and dangerous; never properly aired, or fit to be inhabited. (4)
- Adieu until to-morrow to the homes she inhabited! (10)
- He insisted, for my consolation, that they had but a temporary dishonourable signification; very estimable gentlemen, as well as scamps, inhabited them, he said. (10)
- In the riverside house which he now inhabited near Mapledurham he had a gallery, beautifully hung and lighted, to which few London dealers were strangers. (8)
- It is strange how this tranquillity of night, that seems so final, is inhabited, if one keeps still enough. (8)
- It seemed to be inhabited principally by soldiers and bagmen; at least, these were all that we saw, except the hotel servants. (2)
- It was first a grange of Whitekirk Abbey, tilled and inhabited by rosy friars. (2)
- Not a leaf moved in there, no living thing stirred; so might an earth be where only trees inhabited! (8)
- Nothing of the sort inhabited his written words, wherein a strained philosophy and ironic resignation went on stilts. (10)
- Sister to all the noble flowers of light that inhabited the wind! (8)
- Some rats which had probably inhabited the shed came sneaking and scampering about. (1)
- The side abutting the river is inhabited by Dame Philiberte, whom her husband imprisoned for attempting to take her pleasure in travel. (10)
- The world seemed inhabited only by quick, soundless wraiths as one trotted past. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for inhabited. Perhaps also see a sentence for infants and ways to use ingeniously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use inhabited in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.