A sentence for the word initials. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use initials in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for initials.
- He kept the carriage waiting a good five minutes, while he could cut his initials on a band-rail. (9)
- He opened it and pointed to his initials. (10)
- One of his fellow-clerks reminded him of a loan he had contracted, and showed him his name written under obligatory initials. (10)
- Several of them fluttered up to the desk, as the clerk had foretold, and looked for letters in the boxes bearing their initials. (9)
- She scribbled a single line in receipt of the letter and signed her initials. (10)
- Vittoria had simply put her initials at the foot of the letter. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for initials. Perhaps also see a sentence for interfusion and ways to use insensible in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use initials in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.