Sentences with ink. Those in an MBA program, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use ink in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ink.
- And after she had gone obedient into the bedroom, he brought ink and paper down by the fire. (8)
- Burnamy laid down three or four papers opened to pages where certain articles were strongly circumscribed in ink. (9)
- For it was his business to notice things, and embalm them afterward in ink. (8)
- Having surveyed their empty chairs, their ink and papers, and nodded to a shareholder or two, he stood, watch in hand, contemplating the congregation. (8)
- Seizing ink and writing paper, she began to write as if she had not time to breathe before she got her letter written. (8)
- Shall we waste breath and ink in condemnation of artists, because their temperaments are not our own? (8)
- The chorus chants to a muted measure of suspense, while Camillo dips pen in ink. (10)
- The little model dipped her pen in ink. (8)
- They it is whom I am truly sorry for, and whom I write of with tears in my ink. (9)
- Towards seven of the evening the long-expected storm broke in a sky like ink. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ink. Perhaps also see a sentence for inhabiting and ways to use insatiable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ink in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.