Sentences with inmates. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use inmates in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for inmates.
- A few of the windows with closed blinds were illuminated; the inmates of those rooms were dressing to come down. (1)
- On the contrary, she could think of nothing but Mansfield, its beloved inmates, its happy ways. (4)
- Shrieking in it is an annoyance to the inmates, nonsensical; weeping is a sickly business. (10)
- So therefore this division is between us; yet are we not turbaned Orientals, nor are they inmates of the harem. (10)
- The hotels are each the centre of this sort of centripetal life, as well as the homes of their own scores or hundreds of inmates. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for inmates. Perhaps also see a sentence for ingratiating and ways to use intervened in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use inmates in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.