Sentences for innkeeper. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use innkeeper in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for innkeeper.
- The innkeeper came up to his room, and, finding him awake, asked him if he was disposed to take a second holiday in bed. (10)
- The innkeeper fell back in admiring horror. (10)
- The innkeeper moaned for food at night and in the morning, and Angelo tossed him pieces of bread. (10)
- The innkeeper sent a mocking yelp after the eagle. (10)
- The innkeeper tugged at the blade. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for innkeeper. Perhaps also see a sentence for ill and ways to use interpreting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use innkeeper in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.