Use inquisitive in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use inquisitive in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for inquisitive.
- And it makes them the more inquisitive. (10)
- Bellew, on whose face was a kind of inquisitive compassion, with eyes that had never before held hatred. (8)
- But he was inquisitive touching the urgency. (10)
- He in her shadow changes from a beaming cock-robin to an inquisitive sparrow. (10)
- He seemed inquisitive; the antidote of his naughtiness excited him; his tail circled after his muzzle several times; then he lay. (10)
- His eyes, though not unkind, were far more scrutinising, inquisitive, and practical; his hair darker, smoother. (8)
- Idle rich people, comfortably fenced round, are so inquisitive! (10)
- On one subject sure to be raised against him by her parents, she had a right to be inquisitive: the baroness. (10)
- She was not inquisitive. (10)
- Surely in this earthly paradise the dwellers were enviable, well-nourished souls, sleek and happy as the pied cattle that lifted their inquisitive muzzles! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for inquisitive. Perhaps also see a sentence for imitating and ways to use inattentive in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use inquisitive in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.