Use insects in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use insects in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for insects.
- And their little green tridents, growing out from the queer, flat stems, resembled the antennae of insects. (8)
- For the flowers of sunlight on the ground under those branches are pale and rare, no insects hum, the birds are almost mute. (8)
- I care for open air, colour, flowers, weeds, birds, insects, mountains. (10)
- Living thus amongst insects, birds, cows, and the peace of trees, he had become queer. (8)
- She is well up in the lore of birds, flowers, and insects; has three cats, who follow her about; and is full of pranks. (8)
- Small and of no import, insects though they are! (8)
- Thunder, destructive to insects, refreshes earth: so she. (10)
- We were positively an assembly of insects during thunder. (10)
- What a hum of insects, and cooing of pigeons! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for insects. Perhaps also see a sentence for imogen and ways to use instinctive in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use insects in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.