How do you use insensibility in a sentence. English majors, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use insensibility in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for insensibility.
- Down that staircase she had perhaps been conveyed in a state of well-prepared insensibility! (4)
- For months she had resolutely cultivated insensibility, resolutely refused to face reality; the barrier was forced now, and the flood had swept her away. (8)
- His insensibility to music was curious, considering how impressionable he was to verse, and to songs of birds. (10)
- Insensibility to Satire, he likened to the hard-mouthed horse; which is doomed to the worser thing in consequence. (10)
- It helped her to fall into a state of insensibility. (10)
- It was to Catherine the most surprising insensibility. (4)
- She thought: Was Nesta so sympathetic with her mother of late by reason of a moral insensibility to the offence? (10)
- The analogy excuses the world for protecting itself in extreme cases; nothing, nothing excuses its insensibility to cases which may be pleaded. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for insensibility. Perhaps also see a sentence for inevitable and ways to use insurgent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use insensibility in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.