Sentences using the word inspector. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use inspector in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for inspector.
- Adversity is the inspector of our constitutions; she simply tries our muscle and powers of endurance, and should be a periodical visitor. (10)
- An inspector of sea worthy ships proceeds in like manner. (10)
- An Austrian sentinel looked on passively, and a police inspector peeringly. (10)
- And I got through to Newmarket, Charles, and Inspector Dede is coming like the wind on a motor cycle. (8)
- Hubbell, the Inspector of Agencies, would be in Boston on Wednesday, and would call at his office during the forenoon. (9)
- Inspector, do you really think it necessary to disturb the whole house and knock up all my guests? (8)
- Presently the Inspector came. (8)
- The Inspector moved a little into the other room. (8)
- The Inspector raised his fingers respectfully to his peaked cap, and entered the study. (8)
- The Inspector told the policeman to look after me, and went to see what it was. (8)
- Then March, remorsefully remembered the Eltwins, and looked about for them, so that his son might get them an inspector too. (9)
- We must be careful with this Inspector fellow. (8)
- With a huge steady hand the Inspector took the hem and turned it back. (8)
- With the porter he secured March conspired and perspired to win the attention of a cold but not unkindly inspector. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for inspector. Perhaps also see a sentence for independence and ways to use inscrutable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use inspector in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.