Institutions in sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use institutions in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for institutions.
- Clubs were great institutions. (10)
- Compassion for her blameless fellow in misery brought a deluge to sweep away institutions and landmarks. (10)
- Perhaps it is the result of republican institutions, as they call them. (2)
- There was no crime complete enough to express my disapproval of human institutions. (2)
- They collected pictures, too, and were supporters of such charitable institutions as might be beneficial to their sick domestics. (8)
- What these institutions became afterward is a familiar story. (7)
- When you have pulled down all the Institutions of the Country, what do you expect but ruins? (10)
- Wide fly the leisurely-remonstrating hosts: institutions are scattered, they know not wherefore, heads are broken that have not the balm of a reason why. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for institutions. Perhaps also see a sentence for impelled and ways to use intense in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use institutions in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.