Insurance in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use insurance in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for insurance.
- But we seem to be effecting a kind of insurance on the life of the things we love best by crying them down violently. (10)
- Four little Darties were now a sort of perpetual insurance. (8)
- He went once to Lovewell, where he renewed the insurance, and somewhat increased it; and he put a small mortgage on the property. (9)
- It was more an accident than anything else that I got into the insurance business. (9)
- Of the many forms of gambling known as insurance that called life insurance appears to have been the most vicious. (7)
- On more than two-thirds of this enormous sum the insurance companies had laid bets, and the greater part of it they refused to pay. (7)
- The insurance business was not what it had been, and though Basil had comfortably established himself in it, he had not made money. (9)
- What an escape, what a triumph over all those hateful insurance people! (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for insurance. Perhaps also see a sentence for incense and ways to use institution in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use insurance in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.