Intelligibly sentence example. Those in an MBA program, professors, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use intelligibly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for intelligibly.
- I can hardly write intelligibly, but I will tell you what we know. (10)
- I would speak intelligibly: my mind has gone. (10)
- It answered intelligibly and comfortingly at last, telling her of proof given that she could repose under his guidance with absolute faith. (10)
- Pour them out pell-mell, intelligibly or not, no matter. (10)
- She did not answer intelligibly. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for intelligibly. Perhaps also see a sentence for invention and ways to use infamy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use intelligibly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.