Sentences using the word intercepted. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use intercepted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for intercepted.
- Corney had been intercepted. (10)
- I have intercepted the messenger. (10)
- It was intercepted by me. (10)
- Miss Woodburn intercepted his glance and laughed, and Fulkerson laughed, too, but rather forlornly. (9)
- She must have intercepted the letter for the princess. (10)
- The usual traverses besetting true lovers were suggested to him, enemies and slanders and intercepted letters. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for intercepted. Perhaps also see a sentence for independence and ways to use inscrutable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use intercepted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.