A sentence for the word interjection. University students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use interjection in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for interjection.
- He asked to see the other letters mentioned by Cecilia, and read them calmly, without a frown or an interjection. (10)
- In what a strange voice she had made that little interjection! (8)
- Janet started, imagining some fierce interjection. (10)
- The interjection was her customary specific for the cure of these little tricks of her blood. (10)
- There was a strange interjection, as to the wearifulness of constantly wandering, like a leaf off the tree. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for interjection. Perhaps also see a sentence for interests and ways to use instruments in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use interjection in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.