Sentences for interpreted. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use interpreted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for interpreted.
- At a sound from Timothy, interpreted as assent, Aunt Hester left the room. (8)
- He interpreted her hesitation as he chose. (9)
- He caught the smile, and interpreted it. (10)
- He had rightly interpreted the signs, whatever they were; the enemy was gone. (1)
- He praised, in his way, the perfection with which she interpreted his actions and intentions in regard to the patient. (9)
- Her reflections are thus to be interpreted, it seems to me. (10)
- It was the play of cognitions, of sensations, formlessly tending to the effect which can only be very clumsily interpreted in language. (9)
- Rose watched the scene with a silent intensity which March interpreted. (9)
- She looked at him softly; a look he interpreted for the meekness he detested in her. (10)
- Sir Purcell interpreted this as indicating the beginning of their alienation. (10)
- The sentiments and incidents of the heart-breaking melodrama, as the coloured mind interpreted them, were of very curious effect. (9)
- True, there were the immemorial laws of self-preservation and retaliation, both of which were liberally interpreted. (7)
- Where once he had given his kindness he could not again withhold it, and he was anxious no fact should be interpreted as withdrawal. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for interpreted. Perhaps also see a sentence for identify and ways to use insanely in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use interpreted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.