Sentences for interviews. Writers, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use interviews in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for interviews.
- Edward had three interviews with Dahlia; he wrote to her as many times. (10)
- He listened to interviews between his host and all kinds and conditions of men. (8)
- He was going to stay some days in Washington, and he promised other interviews, so that Dan thought it best to stay too. (9)
- Innumerable fanciful thoughts, few of them definite, beset the mind at interviews such as these; but Robert was distinctly impressed by her look. (10)
- It has rather worked the vein of interviews, personal adventure, popular science, useful information, travel, sketches, and short stories. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for interviews. Perhaps also see a sentence for is and ways to use intercede in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use interviews in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.