Sentence with word intimately. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use intimately in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for intimately.
- But I have not known him long; and he is not a man, I think, to be known intimately soon. (4)
- He walked and talked much more airily along the descending pathway, as if he had suddenly become more intimately acquainted with her. (10)
- He would be smiling, and intimately smiling. (10)
- His wife suffered his affected indifference to go without exposure, and trumped up a commission for him, which would take him intimately into the house. (9)
- I had heard you described by those who knew you intimately. (4)
- She had no ideas, except such as related intimately to herself, and she had no gabble, like Mela; and she let him talk. (9)
- She knew my father, knew him intimately. (10)
- The generous youth ogled aristocratic carriages, and glanced intimately at the ladies, overflowingly happy. (10)
- The rumour in the family was, that Sir Twickenham appreciated her hesitation, and desired that he might be intimately known before he was finally accepted. (10)
- Willoughby at Cleveland, and whether they were intimately acquainted with him. (4)
- Younge was, he knew, intimately acquainted with Wickham; and he went to her for intelligence of him as soon as he got to town. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for intimately. Perhaps also see a sentence for intending and ways to use incongruity in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use intimately in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.