Sentences with intoxication in them. University students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use intoxication in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for intoxication.
- He remembered suddenly with what intoxication of pride he had walked round with Irene in the first years of his first marriage. (8)
- He seemed filled with the intoxication of youth, whose spirit was in the bright air of the day and radiant in the young faces everywhere. (9)
- His recent intoxication had unmanned him. (10)
- I never in my life had such an example of intoxication before me. (10)
- In his intoxication with the success which he had foreseen and cradled to its apogee, he was now reckless of any consequences. (10)
- Intoxication followed this new conception of her. (10)
- It was that moment of the year when the countryside seems to faint from its own loveliness, from the intoxication of its scents and sounds. (8)
- This was another of the many forms of intoxication to which circumstances subjected the poor lover. (10)
- Was it remorse that kept her awake, or the intoxication of memory? (8)
- Where that sensation of the intoxication of life and of his own power to enjoy it all? (8)
- Who that has heard it calling to him above the grumble of great guns can forget the wild intoxication of its music? (7)
- You can have the joy, the pride, the intoxication of possession; you can have no free soul. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for intoxication. Perhaps also see a sentence for inquire and ways to use inspect in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use intoxication in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.