Sentence with word invested. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use invested in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for invested.
- As if any one ever invested money without making sure! (8)
- Cherson said she wanted money, and had therefore invested in the mine. (10)
- He has rarely invested but to double his capital; never speculated but to succeed. (10)
- Madame would live like a Queen-Mother in Paris on the interest, invested as she would know how. (8)
- Perhaps by selling her invested money, and ultimately The Crossways, she would have enough for her term upon earth. (10)
- Simply capital invested in a certain way, and very poorly at that. (8)
- Then, as now, gootles were made by a single concern having a great capital invested and an immense plant, and employing an army of workmen. (7)
- This extraordinary heresy soon gathered such head that Pragam was appointed Regent and invested with almost dictatorial powers. (7)
- Thus five thousand pounds invested would speedily bring five thousand pounds per annum. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for invested. Perhaps also see a sentence for insubordinate and ways to use inherited in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use invested in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.