Involuntary used in sentences. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use involuntary in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for involuntary.
- But even railway journeys come to an end; and when he gripped her hand to say good-bye, she gave his an involuntary little squeeze. (8)
- Gyp made an involuntary movement with her hands. (8)
- He was near upon indulging in a fit of terror; but the impolicy of it withheld him from any demonstration, save an involuntary spasmodic ague. (10)
- Is it an involuntary truth or an ingenuous lie? (10)
- It has been involuntary, and I will not encourage it. (4)
- It was involuntary, and naturally evanescent, a momentary view of the spirit. (10)
- My presence down here is quite involuntary. (8)
- On his way out he saw that his clerks knew, and answered their involuntary glances with a look so sardonic that they were immediately withdrawn. (8)
- The involuntary pressure was like an illumination to me. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for involuntary. Perhaps also see a sentence for insensate and ways to use interference in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use involuntary in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.